Fertility Specialists of Texas has assembled a unique group of talented individuals who share a common goal: to make miracles happen for our patients.
We offer a supportive environment that is professionally challenging and rewarding. We seek to hire people who are caring and compassionate, as well as knowledgeable and technically skilled in their areas of expertise. For some positions, specific experience with reproductive medicine is desired but not required.
If you are goal-oriented, compassionate, people-focused and love to be challenged within a medically advanced setting, we’d love to talk to you. Please contact Megan Benevento, 214-618-2044, firstname.lastname@example.org for details about available positions or to submit your resume for consideration for current openings.
- Location: Frisco, TX
- Job Type: Full-time
Fertility Specialists of Texas is always looking for exceptional healthcare providers to join our growing team. For additional details on this opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact Megan Benevento.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Experience as an IVF Coordinator
Position, Licensure and Certification Requirements:
- Current RN or LVN for the state of Texas without restriction
- Current CPR certification, or acquire within 1 month of employment
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment