Fertility Specialists of Texas has assembled a unique group of talented individuals who share a common goal: to make miracles happen for our patients.
We offer a supportive environment that is professionally challenging and rewarding. We seek to hire people who are caring and compassionate, as well as knowledgeable and technically skilled in their areas of expertise. For some positions, specific experience with reproductive medicine is desired but not required.
If you are goal-oriented, compassionate, people-focused and love to be challenged within a medically advanced setting, we’d love to talk to you. Please contact Megan Benevento, 214-618-2044, firstname.lastname@example.org for details about available positions or to submit your resume for consideration for current openings.
- Location: Grapevine/Southlake, TX
- Job Type: Full-time
Fertility Specialists of Texas has an immediate opening for an RN or LVN – IVF Coordinator at its Grapevine/Southlake office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate IVF and IUI cycles for patients as directed by practice physicians
- Responsible for ensuring all required labs and procedures are completed and documented
- Document accurately all patient care services in EMR system
- Triage of patient phone calls and other communications
- Provide patient counseling and education
- Ensure quality and accuracy of materials provided to patients
- Communicate physician orders and instructions to patients
- Communicate with patients regarding lab results with clear interpretation and explanation
- Review patient charts for medical issues which may require evaluation before proceeding with IVF cycle
- Communicate with all staff, clinical and administrative in order to provide high-quality patient care
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Adhere to all processes, SOP’s state and federal regulations
- Understand and provide cost effective care
- Understand and use Incident Reporting application as necessary
- Complete all required training’s as designated
- Maintain active licensure and current certifications as applicable
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
Additional Job Functions:
- Assist in OR/PACU
- Coordination of services with affiliate providers
- Participate in daily/weekly meetings for review of patients status
- Complete paperwork for billing
- Conduct medication/injection instructions in individual settings
- Cover weekend/holiday schedules as required
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Experience as an IVF Coordinator
Position, Licensure and Certification Requirements:
- Current RN or LVN for the state of Texas without restriction
- Current CPR certification, or acquire within 1 month of employment
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
2 Medical Assistants
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Full-Time
Purpose of Job: Assist physician and ancillary (ANRP, CNM & PA) providers, as needed, with patient examination and treatment enabling them to provide cost effective and efficient quality care.
- Set up exam room
- Record vitals and patient complaints
- Prepares patient and assists with exam as needed.
- Triages patients
- Clean and restock rooms as assigned
- Sterilizes all instruments
- Draws blood and perform necessary tests or send to labs with completed lab requisition as needed.
- Give injections, document appropriately.
- Instruct patients regarding test preparation.
- Understands patient flow and medical record documentation requirements
Additional Functions and Responsibilities :
- Proficient in EMR
- Orders and receives supplies
- Assist in phone back up or scheduling as required
- Perform specific duties as assigned (pull prenatal records, reports)
- Monitors medications for expiration date and discards and documents disposal
- Assures confidentiality of patient and office information
- Understand how to operate and maintain equipment
- Other duties as assigned.
Graduate of a medical assistant training program or extensive experience in a medical office (preferably OB/GYN). Venipuncture skills may be required. Must be able to follow instructions accurately. Demonstrates a professional manner, “team player” with good people skills. Ability to maintain a calm and courteous manner and pleasant attitude to manage multiple tasks and people. Computer skills necessary as needed for office assistance and Electronic Medical Records.
HIPAA Minimum Necessary Standard: A medical assistant will have access to all medical and computer records within their division where she is providing services to perform the functions of her job.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. Must use hands and fingers with fine motor skills, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, smell and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.