What is infertility? What causes it? How can I overcome it? If you’re asking these questions, know that you’re not alone. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, infertility affects about 1 in 8 couples.
For anyone struggling with conception or social infertility, Fertility Specialists of Texas offers free seminars, which includes a FREE AMH screening to provide a baseline for your fertility. Hosted in a casual, relaxed setting, our free monthly seminars are an amazing way to kick-start your path to parenthood.
Each 60-minute event includes:
- AMH screening for female attendees (who are not established FST patients)*
- A brief presentation by one of our expert fertility specialists (see schedule for details)
- A Q&A session
- The an opportunity to connect with other like-minded individuals
- Light snacks and beverages
As comfort and conversation are key, attendance is limited to a small group, which provides the perfect opportunity to engage with the physician and with others.
To save your seat, please contact Megan at 214-618-2044 or email@example.com.
Frisco: 5757 Warren Parkway, Building 2, Suite 300
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018, from 6-7 pm, presenter Dr. Rebecca Chilvers
*Please note: The AMH screening is a simple blood test that will be performed onsite as attendees arrive for each seminar. You do not have to participate in the screening in order to attend the seminar.
I’d love to save you a seat at an upcoming seminar! Please provide the following details to complete your reservation:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Name of anyone who’ll be joining you
- If you’d like to have the AMH screening
Contact me via e-mail or call 214-618-2044.Tessa