When a couple discovers they are having difficulty conceiving, the most common response is to research and learn as much as possible about the diagnosis and the treatment options available. At Fertility Specialists of Texas, we know it can be difficult to find comprehensive and complete information about infertility in an easy-to-understand format.
We have created this area on our website to offer multiple resources for support, encouragement and expert advice, as well as additional educational resources. Each phase of the journey to overcome infertility, (discovery… diagnosis… treatment… pregnancy… resolution), brings its own unique set of challenges. Successful navigation through this difficult period will be enhanced by knowledge, which will strengthen your ability to make informed decisions about the care you receive.
We encourage you to use the links below if you are interested in specific information regarding infertility diagnosis and treatment options. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have; 214-618-2044.
The following is a list of pharmacies that offer a full line of fertility medication at competitive prices. These are not the only pharmacies that stock the medications – please let us know if you have a pharmacy preference.
Sometimes, your insurance company will require you to obtain your prescription from a specific pharmacy. In these instances, we will work within your plan’s guidelines to ensure you have the medications when you need them.
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- American College Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Resolve National Infertility Association
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association
- Endometriosis Foundation of America
ASRM Patient Handouts (Downloadable)
- Cancer and Fertility Preservation
- Challenges of Parenting Multiples
- Diagnostic Testing for Male Factor Infertility
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Infertility Counseling and Support: When and Where To Find It
- Insulin Sensitizing Agents and PCOS
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine Adhesions
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prediction of Fertility Potential in Older Female Patients
- Prolactin Excess
- Saline Infusion Sonohysterography
- Side Effects of Gonadotropins
- Smoking and Infertility
- Stress and Infertility