It is incredibly important to the team at Fertility Specialists of Texas to work toward continuing the conversation about infertility, to help bring light to this often heartbreaking medical challenge and to dispel any myths or misconceptions associated with this difficult situation faced by 1 in 8 couples across the United States.
At Fertility Specialists of Texas we have the resources to communicate the emotional, scientific and medical stories about fertility challenges and treatment options. To schedule an interview with one of our reproductive specialists, please contact our director of marketing, Tessa Falk, 214-618-2044, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a quick overview of the most commonly discussed topics:
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Male Infertility
- IVF using Donor Eggs and/or Gestational Surrogacy
- Third-Party Reproduction for LGBT Family Building
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- Fertility Preservation in order to Delay Pregnancy
- Fertility Preservation for Oncology Patients
- Secondary Infertility
- How Age Affects Fertility
- The IVF Treatment Process