2020 Call for Calendar Kids!!
It’s our 4th Annual Call for Calendar kids and we couldn’t be more excited! Next year, Fertility Specialists of Texas will celebrate 15 joyous years helping couples achieve their dreams of parenthood and we want our FST Miracle Babies calendar to reflect your amazing success stories.
For our 2020 calendar, we’ll choose 12 incredible kiddos (1 per month) to be featured in the calendar and all other beautiful babes will be included in a collage for the front and back covers.
1. Post a testimonial about your positive experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas on one of the following FST google pages:
*If your child is chosen as a calendar kid, this testimonial will be included (in full or in part) alongside his/her photo.
2. Send a current photo (taken within the last month) that highlights your little’s face to email@example.com. If your child is not selected for a calendar month, this photo will be included on our cover as part of the collage, so please make sure it has optimal lighting.
In your e-mail, please include
- Your full name
- Your FST physician’s name
- Your child’s name, age + birthday, current clothing size
- Signed photo release (download here)
- A link or screenshot of your online testimonial
3. Be willing/able to bring your FST Miracle Baby to a photo shoot with Chelle Cates Photography in the Garland, Texas area. Photo sessions will be scheduled for mid-to-late September.
4. Submit complete details by Friday, August 23, 2019.
5. All participants will be notified the first week of September 2019.
Please note, photos and/or testimonials from the 2020 calendar may be included in additional marketing pieces and promotions.
#2020Calendar #FSTMiracleBabies #Infertility #YourStories #OurWhy #FertilitySpecialistsofTexas
If you’d like to receive details about any of our events, please use the contact us form and we’ll follow-up.
Walk 2018 Recap
Thank you to everyone who supported Team FST during the 3rd Annual Dallas Walk of Hope, benefiting Resolve, the National Infertility Association. This year’s team hopes to surpass last year’s impressive numbers – that boasted more than 50 members strong and raised nearly $2,500 for Resolve’s education and outreach efforts. We can’t wait to walk alongside all of those who are on their path to parenthood this year on Saturday, May 11, 2019.
If you would like to attend this incredible event, please visit Resolve.org.